Dear IELTS Test taker,
Whether you are worried about your writing, feeling insecure or looking for a way to estimate your score before taking the real IELTS test, you are in the right place.
Having corrected thousands of IELTS Writing Tasks, we've met many clients who had different reasons to seek our help.
Some have received disappointing IELTS results in previous attempts and didn't know why they got such a low score. Others couldn't afford to fail the IELTS test (it's expensive!) and came to us for a chance to improve BEFORE taking the exam.
But… ONE THING was the same for everyone: their reaction to the first task we've corrected for them:
" I had no idea I was making all these mistakes! "
Unbelievable? Believe it.
There is no way you can assess your own writing. You can read the tips, follow the guidelines, do your best, but to make fast and reliable progress you must have someone else to look through your work, point out mistakes and make suggestions for improvement.
We can help you understand what you've been doing wrong and what you need to change to get a higher score.
And here is what will happen when you'll see your checked work with our comments and suggestions:
- You will understand how to structure your writing to create the best first impression.
- You will be able to focus on what's REALLY important, instead of wasting your energy on things that don't matter.
- Your preparation will become much easier, because you will follow a list of simple things to work on.
- All the grammatical errors will be highlighted, fixed and explained.
- You will not blindly use erroneous expressions any longer.
- You'll know how to handle your spelling difficulties.
- You won't feel alone and frustrated; you'll know that we're there to support you and you can count on our help any time.